In northern California, we are often surrounded by fields of these lovely poppies. I really love the poppies because they are so easy to grow, and they seem to pop up everywhere in my garden. I especially enjoy watching the slow unfurling of the petals as they emerge form their little pods.
This pattern is suitable for all skill levels of hand embroidery.
Included in the Kit:
- 4" Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Design preprinted on water-soluble stabilizer
- Embroidery Needles
- Prewashed Linen
- Embroidery Floss
The Pattern Contains:
- General information on embroidery
- Stitch Sequence Guide for each motif
- Stitch Index with detailed instruction on how to do each stitch
- Tracing pattern