The Ginkgo leaf is one of the loveliest shapes found in nature. The Ginkgo tree is considered to be a living fossil that has remained unchanged for over 200 million years.
For a tree with such delicate, beautiful foliage, it is remarkably tough yet resilient. Those traits have undoubtedly led to its survival rates.
This pattern is suitable for all skill levels of embroidery.
Included in the Kit:
- 4" Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Design preprinted on water-soluble stabilizer
- Embroidery Needles
- Prewashed Linen
- Embroidery Floss
The Pattern Contains:
- General information on embroidery
- Stitch Sequence Guide for each motif
- Stitch Index with detailed instruction on how to do each stitch
- Tracing pattern