This pattern features two of my favorite leaves: the redbud and the ginkgo. It is the shape of the leaves that appeals to me along with all the design possibilities they present.
The background creates movement and added visual interest in the way the negative space is utilized. The designs can be embroidered separately or as they are represented here.
The pattern includes:
- General information on embroidery
- Stitch Sequence Guide for each motif
- Stitch Index with detailed instruction on how to do each embroidery stitch
- Tracing Pattern, and a full-sized color sheet of the actual embroidery
- Fabric, preferably linen, 15”h x 12”w
- Embroidery Hoop
- Embroidery Needles
- Water-soluble fabric marker
- DMC cotton embroidery floss, one skein each color