This delightful hand embroidery pattern is a perfect way to learn the basic stitches used for most embroidery; it is also a great refresher for those who haven’t stitched in a while.
The brilliant colors bring these motifs to life. You can embroider the motifs all on one piece of fabric, or use the designs separately to embellish other items.
The pattern includes:
General information on embroidery
- Stitch Sequence Guide for each motif
- Stitch Index with detailed instruction on how to do each embroidery stitch
- Tracing Pattern, and a full-sized color sheet of the actual embroidery
- Fabric, preferably linen, 15”h x 12”w
- Embroidery Hoop
- Embroidery Needles
- Water-soluble fabric marker
- DMC cotton embroidery floss, one skein each